Freon Thursday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freon Thursday?

Since Batman set us up a freon server how about trying a Freon Thursday ?
    Something for a change of pace.

Batman can you put multi dodge on the server?
    sigpic

Good Idea!
    When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful & difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid.~Ricky Gervais

Comment

I like!

Comment

I am all for itt. I would also think a 99 server night would be nice as well. Not sure how people beyond freak and I are about one but itt would be fun. Feign key ftw! OMG the RIPPER!
        Wake up and smell the corruption!

Comment

Tried asking for the 99 server, but look what we do have.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freak
            Tried asking for the 99 server, but look what we do have.
            I looked on the server box and it appears I removed the UT99 server from the box when we changed boxes. I don't really have the time to setup and admin a 99 server right now. If one of the other colo admins wants to set it up and maintain it that's fine.

I still am unable to join HTM|Warzone due to a conflict with UT2k3Style. **EDIT-- Nevermind, I found a rogue file in my system folder and after deleting I can now join. But holy crap! I have a 100+ ping on that server.
            Attached Files

Comment

Getting the same error as Minion trying to join server, think this is a problem everyone is going to have.

sigpic

Comment

Had to pull UT2k3Style.u from my systems folder and then download it from server, works now. My ping was over 100 there too, bot had no bright skin either.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freak
                  Had to pull UT2k3Style.u from my systems folder and then download it from server, works now. My ping was over 100 there too, bot had no bright skin either.
                  I'm working on the ping issue. I think the network software that is supposed to balance ping over packet loss is causing it. I'll disable it, and see what happens. I've also killed the UT4 server for now as no one is playing it and every update, right now anyway, requires community generated maps to be recompiled or recooked.

I'm also trying to figure out the bright skins issue, and i'm baffled by the UT2k3Stye error as I got those files from the HTM server.

Comment

Originally posted by HTM~Batman
                    I'm working on the ping issue. I think the network software that is supposed to balance ping over packet loss is causing it. I'll disable it, and see what happens. I've also killed the UT4 server for now as no one is playing it and every update, right now anyway, requires community generated maps to be recompiled or recooked.

I'm also trying to figure out the bright skins issue, and i'm baffled by the UT2k3Stye error as I got those files from the HTM server.
                    I'll take a look at your UT2004 and UT2vote inis if you zip and mail them to me. minion @ h-townmadness .com

I also checked the UT2k3style.u file I downloaded from your server against the one I had deleted yesterday and there was a size difference 3.38KB vs 3.12KB, I then downloaded the same file from Sanctuary and it matched the one you are pushing. No idea why the one in my System folder was smaller, there is only ONE version of that file ever made, and it was made for HTM by Dr. Sin.... weird.

Comment

Working...
                    X