Clan inquiries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clan inquiries

I want to get to know this clan more so heres some questions that come to mind:
    1-Do you guys have a leader(s)
    2-Do you guys have a server ban list?
    3-What clan were you a member of before HTM?
    4-What gaming keyboard and mouse do you use?
    5-What is your current mouse dpi setting and ingame sensitivity?

I think of everyone as brothers and equals, but Minion is the founder so I consider him the leader.

As far as server ban list, you'd have to ask a server admin

Before HTM I was in NBK

I use a nostromo n52te for Kb and a Logitech proteus core G502

Mouse Sensitivity and game settings are my trade secret. (Hint, sensitivity is low)
    sigpic

Comment

1-Do you guys have a leader(s) -- Minion, Lunch, Freak...we gots lots of leaders
      2-Do you guys have a server ban list? Yessir
      3-What clan were you a member of before HTM? - I was in DXII, and UTK, and a few others
      4-What gaming keyboard and mouse do you use? - Logitech 510 and a 400 DPI Logitech MX 310
      5-What is your current mouse dpi setting and ingame sensitivity? 400 DPI with In Game Sensitivity around 0.59
      When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful & difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid.~Ricky Gervais

Comment

mouse-Razor Death adder chroma-900dpi 1000 polling rate 1.20 sensitivity
        Keyboard-Razor Black Widow Ultima orange mech keys
        sigpic

Comment

1-Do you guys have a leader(s) No but we do have an ad in the classifieds looking for one.
          2-Do you guys have a server ban list? Yes, want to join it?
          3-What clan were you a member of before HTM? I was HTM before HTM was cool.
          4-What gaming keyboard and mouse do you use? Razer Blackwidow/Death Adder
          5-What is your current mouse dpi setting and ingame sensitivity? I have no idea, I was told to leave things alone if it wasn't broken.

Comment

Originally posted by HTM|Minion
            1-Do you guys have a leader(s) No but we do have an ad in the classifieds looking for one.
            2-Do you guys have a server ban list? Yes, want to join it?
            3-What clan were you a member of before HTM? I was HTM before HTM was cool.
            4-What gaming keyboard and mouse do you use? Razer Blackwidow/Death Adder
            5-What is your current mouse dpi setting and ingame sensitivity? I have no idea, I was told to leave things alone if it wasn't broken.

ROFL!!
            sigpic

Comment

Jajaja well I dont know if you guys noticed but my mouse is not functioning at 100%...when trying to switch weapons it doesnt register fast enough. So I easily get killed fighting in close quarters. My best bet is sticking with lg for long distance offense which im pretty good at. Also my keyboard has flat keys which is terrible for gameplay. Im trying to get some money together and buy the good ol' mx518 which in my opinion was the best mouse for me. Being that Im a lefty Im going to purchase this keyboard from Coolermaster:
              http://m.newegg.com/Product/index?it...A&gclsrc=aw.ds
              Furthermore, I'll be looking at newegg for some headsets too.
              It so happens I just purchased a modest pc from Dell a few months back so I am trying to get on par with ut2004 again. I had a layoff of almost 2 years because the pc I built went kaput and I didnt have the funds to buy another at that time. Thats why I asked about your dpi settings because I dont remember my old settings and currently am not "feeling" my settings.
              I asked about your ban list because its just funny to see a name you know thats all. I just thought your forum had a section for it so nevermind. Agains thanks for the answers

Comment

Originally posted by DesTineD
                I asked about your ban list because its just funny to see a name you know thats all. I just thought your forum had a section for it so nevermind. Agains thanks for the answers
                It does have a section, but not every banned player is posted there. We don't ban often, I am slow to ban for cheating because it is so hard to prove anymore. Players are much more likely to be banned for being a douche bag. This is the reason we have the private server, so we can control who come in and plays. One Friday nights we play in Sanctuary and deal with the general public.

http://www.h-townmadness.com/forum/f...splay.php?f=22

Comment

I used the 518 for years and finally switched to the razor, ima the best buy I've made, it's much faster than the 518.
                  sigpic

Comment

The razors are faster but I like the mx518 because its more full/bulky in my hand.....razors dont fill my palm...theyre more flat.

Comment

This will fit fine if the 518 did.

sigpic

Comment

Looks nice and comfortable
                        sigpic

Comment

Has a nice large hump in the center for you palm.
                          sigpic

Comment

I use the Razer as well, took a little getting used to at first, but I now own 3 of them just in case they decide to change the body.

Comment

I'd like to have a backup, always did with my 518 but those were my slamming days. lol
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X