Follow us on Steam Follow us on FB Follow us on Twitter Subscribe on Youtube

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What irks you the most when you play UT2004?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What irks you the most when you play UT2004?

1-Going into servers and thinking your playing with humans but your actually playing with bots. These bots actually have pings lol ....Why would an admin fake that for? I remember having my own server and never being able to give bots pings.....how is it done lol? This happens alot in Sniper, instagib and vehicle ctf servers.
    2-Players that use rox or flak to attempt killing an opponent who is far away lol....dont get it. Use lg or shock for that Lordy.....
    3-Players whose team wins the match and quickly leaves the server....leaving us salivating to wanna kill them in the next match but can't lol
    4-You getting all pumped when the match begins to have someone quickly frag you with goo lol. Damn, I wish I was good at killing people with goo jaja.
    5-When your opponents are using the same character....so you cant tell whose who until you are close to them.

Originally posted by DesTineD
    1-Going into servers and thinking your playing with humans but your actually playing with bots. These bots actually have pings lol ....Why would an admin fake that for? I remember having my own server and never being able to give bots pings.....how is it done lol? This happens alot in Sniper, instagib and vehicle ctf servers.
    2-Players that use rox or flak to attempt killing an opponent who is far away lol....dont get it. Use lg or shock for that Lordy.....
    3-Players whose team wins the match and quickly leaves the server....leaving us salivating to wanna kill them in the next match but can't lol
    4-You getting all pumped when the match begins to have someone quickly frag you with goo lol. Damn, I wish I was good at killing people with goo jaja.
    5-When your opponents are using the same character....so you cant tell whose who until you are close to them.

I believe its called the Server Bot Mod or Mutator. It gives the bots artificial pings.

Comment

Working...
    X