Viewing Demos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Viewing Demos

Ill let you know as soon i get my mouse...by the way what program can i use to watch your demos?

Destined, download the demo and put it in your "Demos" folder inside the UT2004 directory. Then open UT2004 and choose "Community/Demos" and you should see a list of demos. Keep in mind you will have to have the same server packages loaded in your client that were on the server when the demo was recorded. It will tell you if any are missing.
    I looked all over the directory and cant find the demo folder....look at this screenshot:

Comment

Originally posted by DesTineD View Post
      I looked all over the directory and cant find the demo folder....look at this screenshot:
      DesTineD, just create a new folder named "Demos" and add them inside. The game will find them there.

Comment

For Destined

sigpic

Comment

Very nice job Freak, thank you sir.

Comment

Thanks freak...I did do that before....i'll show the screenshots so you can see the error im getting bback

Comment

Destined, download these two files and add them to your UT2004 installation. The 3SPN file is a ".u" and needs to go in your System folder. "Smith" is one of the "Hitman" model files found in the anticamper mutator. 3SPNv3210CW and anticamperfinal.

Comment

Viewing Demos

I have created this thread to remove this conversation from the 1v1 tournament thread....

Comment

ok i added those 2 files and it worked. I was able to see 3 of imagination demos thanks minion....but i couldnt see the rest of his demos because they require the 'smithskins' file...can you post that dl here too?

Comment

Nevermind I dl the Smithskins.utx online....again thanks guys for all your help. Couldnt have seen the demos without it. Damn 'Imagination' reminds me alot of 'ILYA'.....Lordy, lol this match gonna be tough.

Comment

"Smithskins.utx" is part of the "Anticamper" file set I provided earlier. It is in the "Textures" directory. Glad you have the demos working.

Comment

Working...
                      X