X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Close the internet...

Quickest way to lose your support...

http://www.dailydot.com/politics/tru...p-in-some-way/

We have kids that are watching the Internet, and they want to be masterminds. And then you wonder why we lose all these kids, they want to be masterminds; they're young, they're impressionable, they want to join ISIS.

And we have our anchors—I think I've got 'em mostly stopped, have you noticed that, they don't say it as much—but they say, the 'young mastermind', oh he's brilliant. I don't think he's got a high IQ. In Paris, I called him the guy with the dirty, filthy hat. 'K? Not a smart guy, a dummy. A mastermind? Bing bing bing, starts shooting everybody.

The press has to be responsible; they're not being responsible. We're losing a lot of people because of the Internet. We have to see Bill Gates and a lot of different people who really understand what's happening and maybe, in some ways, closing that Internet up in some ways.

Somebody will say, 'Oh, freedom of speech, freedom of speech.' These are foolish people, we have a lot of foolish people. We've got to maybe do something with the Internet because they're recruiting by the thousands, they're leaving our country, and then when they come back, we take them back.

'Where were you?' 'I was fighting for ISIS.' 'Oh, come on back. Go home, enjoy yourself.' When they leave our country and they go to fight or go to ISIS, they never can come back. Donald Trump
    Wake up and smell the corruption!

I'm just going to close this thread before the political storm begins.

I know I posted regarding Anonymous, but to me they do not belong to any political party and I did not feel it was a breach of the "no politics/religion" policy here.

I don't want to see the clan divided again over politics. Let's just shoot each other and have a good time!

Comment

Working...
    X