a map we might like

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a map we might like

played a map today on the aim server called DM-BluePrint Final...good, multi-level play with lots of tunnels but a few open areas as well. Was a lot of fun and thought it might interest some here. I can find out from Herc where he got it and it can be tried out in the AIM TAM server...Windy City
    I'm not gay........but $20 bucks is $20 bucks!

http://www.utzone.de/forum/downloads...o=file&id=1953
    sigpic

Comment

I dont see the AIM tam server on the list...whats the ip?

Comment

Thanks for the heads up Foo.

Always willing to add another good map to the servers. However I'm in Scotland until early April, I can add the map to the servers, but I have no way to create a compressed version to add to our redirection folder.

@Freak... Can you add a compressed version to redirect? I see "DM-Blueprint" is already there, but not the "final" version. If you can let me know when it's there I can remote into the server box and load the map on Sanctuary and Solitude.

Comment

thanks Minion...the A!M server address is 74.91.122.177:7777. It's running an older version of TAM I think still,. but Herc and Voltage are trying to get everything running smooth. Tick rate is at 50 so should be comfortable for most who have played here.

Comment

Oop's guess that link wasn't the final, still looking. Need address and login for redirect.

Found it, downloaded from AIM server.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freak
              Oop's guess that link wasn't the final, still looking. Need address and login for redirect.

Found it, downloaded from AIM server.
              The redirect address is 72.249.10.61 , your same login credentials you use to FTP into ~Freaks World~ will give you access. If you can put the map on your server I'll copy it over to the two TAM servers.

Comment

Originally posted by HTM|Minion
                The redirect address is 72.249.10.61 , your same login credentials you use to FTP into ~Freaks World~ will give you access. If you can put the map on your server I'll copy it over to the two TAM servers.

My ut2004mi won't work now since I switched to win 10. Guess win10 needs a little more smoothing out.

Did we have to change the port on redirect?
                sigpic

Comment

I couldn't find that exact version, but I did find DM-Blueprint-FE-WS. I loaded it on both TAM servers and found a compressed version at another redirection site I added to our redirection. See if it's close to the one on the A!M server.

Comment

Originally posted by HTM|Minion
                    I couldn't find that exact version, but I did find DM-Blueprint-FE-WS. I loaded it on both TAM servers and found a compressed version at another redirection site I added to our redirection. See if it's close to the one on the A!M server.
                    Same map I dl'd from the AIM server.

I don't see the map on either server.
                    sigpic

Comment

freak, check out my post about win 10 fix for UT...worked perfectly for me

Comment

Freak, the map wouldn't show until another map change took place to load it in UT2Vote. According to Solitude's log file it accepted the map. Can you check it out?

Originally posted by HTM|Solitude
                        Log: Exporting DM-Blueprint-FE-WS.....Successful!

Comment

Originally posted by HTM|Minion View Post
                          Freak, the map wouldn't show until another map change took place to load it in UT2Vote. According to Solitude's log file it accepted the map. Can you check it out?

It's working
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by HTM~FooFoo(Ack!) View Post
                            freak, check out my post about win 10 fix for UT...worked perfectly for me
                            UT works fine it's the two programs now ut2004mi and compressing sounds. hope this doesn't keep happening every time ms upgrades.
                            sigpic

Comment

That's strange Freak. My ut2004mi works on Win10 64bit.
                              Having a dog named "Shark" at the beach was a bad idea!

Comment

Working...
                              X