Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Map requests

Dear lord of lag XD,

Could we get the "tweekastyle" versions of Under-le and Grendelkeep please? They are nice little mods of some old flavorites. I don't know where to get them, all I know is that FFM clan server has them. Maybe mapraider too, i dunno, when ya got the time check 'em out.

Sincerely,

Chairman Meow
    Mind as muscle, Body as energy, Spirit as thought.
    sigpic

I have them, I have already uploaded the compressed versions to redirect, I'll upload the maps to Sanctuary tonight and to Solitude once the server clears out tonight.
    1. DM-1v1-Malevolence_TweekaStyle
    2. DM-Alcaline-TweekaStyle
    3. DM-DE-Grendelkeep-RE-TweekaStyle
    4. DM-Goose2k4-TweekaStyle
    5. DM-Rankin-TweekaStyle-FE
    6. DM-Under_LE(NoBuzz)-TweekaStyle

*EDIT* Moved to Solitude directly from Sanctuary, on both TAM servers now.
    -LordOfLag

Comment

God bless you, even though its... all your... fault... eh hehehehheheheh! meow.
      sigpic

Comment

Why you always saying meow? Is it a mating call to get Ass f****ed?

Comment

MEOW!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZkKsGtrW88
          sigpic

Comment

jaja

Comment

played a map on Combowhores meow server the other night that has potential meow for our gang I think. Multi-level, a few bouncy pads...DM-Pending Alpha. check it out when you get a chance Minion...meow
              I'm not gay........but $20 bucks is $20 bucks!

Comment

Couldn't find it on Mapraider. Maybe Min has another source or can grab it from Combowhores server.

I did however find one called DM-Minotaur and don't recall seeing it on our server. It was done by the same guy that did DM-Structured and DM-Contrived so it's probably good.

Blues

PS: meow
                Having a dog named "Shark" at the beach was a bad idea!

Comment

http://www.utzone.de/forum/downloads...o=file&id=3794

Comment

Originally posted by HTM~FooFoo(Ack!) View Post
                    played a map on Combowhores meow server the other night that has potential meow for our gang I think. Multi-level, a few bouncy pads...DM-Pending Alpha. check it out when you get a chance Minion...meow
                    Added to Sanctuary and Solitude.

Originally posted by HTM~Bluesman
                    Couldn't find it on Mapraider. Maybe Min has another source or can grab it from Combowhores server.

I did however find one called DM-Minotaur and don't recall seeing it on our server. It was done by the same guy that did DM-Structured and DM-Contrived so it's probably good.

Blues

PS: meow

Added to Sanctuary and Solitude.

kthxbye

-Min

PS... we have discussed modifying other authors maps in the past and I stated that most original downloads came with readme files that either did or did not give consent to modify. I thought the readme from DM=Pending[Alpha} was pretty clear.....

Originally posted by DM-Pending[Alpha} Readme

================================================== =============================

Copyright / Permissions
                    -----------------------

Authors may NOT use this level as a base to build additional levels.
                    Authors may NOT use any of the Textures/StaticMeshes included in "myLevel"
                    without my permission. Ask me befor using them.
                    This map may NOT be modified in any way without the author's express, written
                    permission. You are NOT allowed to commercially exploit this level, i.e. put it
                    on a CD or any other electronic medium that is sold for money without my
                    explicit permission!
                    This INCLUDES putting it on ftp.cdrom.com which have a tendancy to do just as
                    such or any other major ftp that bundles cd-roms out of what they carry.
                    You MAY distribute this level through any electronic network (internet, FIDO,
                    local BBS etc.), provided you include this file and leave the archive intact.

================================================== =============================

Comment

Thanks Min!
                      Having a dog named "Shark" at the beach was a bad idea!

Comment

Blues, that map you requested is awesome man!

Comment

Maps and copyright

I saw the quote in this thread, where authors try to say their UT maps are copyrighted. They are NOT. The UT EULA expressly states that all materials created with UT editor are PUBLIC DOMAIN. There is no copyright to user created UT maps or script, only Epic's on the original game itself and its materials.

It is proper courtesy to ask to use a map if possible/practical for modification, and leaving the primary author named on the map is always the right thing to do.

FYI - Even if it were possible to copyright user material, the maps would be legally "derivative works" since they REQUIRE UT to run, so the author would likely be second in line to Epic for any copyright.

-Born
                          1) It's not "Bunny Hopping", it's Red-Neck Dodging...
                          2) I don't "SPAM", I use the randomized tactical deployment of munitions...
                          3) If you don't like it - to bad, my bunny-hopping-spam will kill you.

Comment

New maps meow. I'meow all for it.
                            sigpic

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X