Taking the wrong line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taking the wrong line

So we went on an OHV park in Gilmer TX, up by Tyler. We had a great time and ended up on some level III trails that almost ended badly. The video below is being filmed by the wife because she didn't want to be in the Jeep when I took this nasty off camber drop. Of course the kid spotting me kept telling me to go right when i obviously should have stayed left. You couldn't see anything from the driver's seat, I wish one of the guys you hear in the video would have hit me on the radio, but oh well. At least it ended well.

yikes...
    I'm not gay........but $20 bucks is $20 bucks!

Comment

Cool! Reminds me of my early mud riding days. I would post pictures but I didn't have any cameras back then.
      "I tried to think but nuttin' happened."

Comment

I showed Theresa the video and she gave me that "this is why women live longer than men" look and walked away. LOL!
        Wake up and smell the corruption!

Comment

Bob, you might wanna rephrase that to something other than "early mud riding days"...too much of a Freddie Mercury vibe..not that I don't approve or anything!
          I'm not gay........but $20 bucks is $20 bucks!

Comment

I have to admit Foo I have been thinking about Jon Snow's creamy smooth tight little ass lately...

Comment

...but I was referring to my early days living on a farm...I would never do THAT to a human being. Goats Rule!

Comment

awwww. that's easy! wish you could come out here and wheel with us in AZ!

Comment

Originally posted by HTM~CheeZmonZter View Post
                  awwww. that's easy! wish you could come out here and wheel with us in AZ!
                  Just getting started here Cheez, making changes as needed. Adding long arms to the rear and a little more lift for now. I'll make it over there eventually. You have to remember I've been a pavement pounder until I modified this jeep late last year. That was my third trip out and I obviously have a long way to go.

Comment

From what I can see, that jeep will FAR exceed your assholes ability to pucker on a trail. Meaning. it will do things you wouldn't consider.....yet.

Comment

One of the guys I work with is in a local Land Rover club (he has 3). He says if you aren't losing some paint on a rock now and then you aren't really trying :-)

Looks like fun Min!
                      Having a dog named "Shark" at the beach was a bad idea!

Comment

Lol, that's hilarious!!! You, know since there was no damage..

Where your cats loose in the jeep at the time?

What was that guy thinking telling you to go right?
                        B.O.L.O.G.N.A.

Comment

Bring your Jeep up to Michigan and ride the dunes! Annual Silver Lake Dunes Jeep Invasion.

Click image for larger version

Name:	34503460_2131192960448139_407297813173501952_o.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	112.0 KB
ID:	58777Click image for larger version

Name:	34503460_2131192960448139_407297813173501952_o.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	112.0 KB
ID:	58777
                          Having a dog named "Shark" at the beach was a bad idea!

Comment

common german road, nothing to see here i would have kissed the ground followed by a second ride

Comment

Working...
                            X