Follow us on Steam Follow us on FB Follow us on Twitter Subscribe on Youtube

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody have any experience with Washington State National Parks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody have any experience with Washington State National Parks?

My daughter is dying to visit a few of the states National Parks up there for some reason and has her heart set on us renting a little cabin where we can set out and explore from. I know dick about Washington, except that Seattle sucks balls and its too damn close to Portland. She is wanting to do so much of it but I showed her how vast the parks are, and how far apart so as to make it really a hassle to try and see everything she wants to see. So, anybody live out there who can give some guidance on what parks would be best for an adventurous 14 year old girl and her shoot a bear on sight if it breaths dad? Any suggestions on where to stay, anything at all...will be viewed as helpfull.
    I'm not gay........but $20 bucks is $20 bucks!

Haven't been out that way other than Seattle for a couple of days. In the past I've looked on Earth Trekkers website for vacation trip itineraries. I looked to see what they had for Washington State's National Parks and this is what they came up with for a 7-14 day outing. We might have to consider it ourselves for a getaway next year!

https://www.earthtrekkers.com/washin...rks-road-trip/
    Having a dog named "Shark" at the beach was a bad idea!

Comment

dude..will follow up on this as soon as i am sober....erish
      I'm not gay........but $20 bucks is $20 bucks!

Comment

Just be aware of the location of the forest fires and the wind direction Foo.
        "I tried to think but nuttin' happened."

Comment

Foo can put out a forest fire simply by staring into the flames. Chuck Norris gots nuthin' on him!
          Having a dog named "Shark" at the beach was a bad idea!

Comment

Originally posted by HTM~Bluesman View Post
            Foo can put out a forest fire simply by staring into the flames. Chuck Norris gots nuthin' on him!

I don't know. We're pretty tough here in Arkansas. I entered my sister in a Pig wrestling contest once and she beat the hell out of three of my cousins. Won a blue ribbon too.
            "I tried to think but nuttin' happened."

Comment

Working...
            X