Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gamers buy, sell and trade market. jawa .gg

Guys,

As most of you know, I watch a ton of tech news, pc and parts reviewers as well as custom pc builders. This site has shown up more than once as a place to buy and sell (trade is sometimes an option). https://www.jawa.gg/ Its newer and quite raw but still has something for everyone. I have seen 3 builders buy from them without a sponsorship (advertiser) and every part was what it said it would be and worked. Covid budget builds...smh...what can I say. I rarely buy used but I got a ton of extra parts so I might start posting it on there. I am posting this because a couple of peeps on TS were interested. I like the fact we can do it here as well but having more eyes on it gets closets cleaned out faster and for some reason, free is harder to sell at times.
    Wake up and smell the corruption!

Thanks Cuz, never knew about this site.
    I have forward it to my sons, but they probably already know about it. lol. Lots of flashy lights and stuff on these rigs.
    I'm taking baby steps, just had to get a new mouse, because my MS mouse finally gave up the ghost, and I got a new one on prime day..., a razor deathadder.
    OMG, never knew how much better this mouse was compared to my old one. It slides as slick as owl snot, and has these cool disco lights on it that changes color. LOL, pretty cool!
    Anyhow, thanks for the heads up!

Comment

So about a year and half ago when I started this current build, the motherboard I wanted came with RGB, case as well, CPU cooler and my sound card. I also bought 3 more fans that were also RGB like the case fans. I know I can turn it all of but honestly I do like the light shows I can put together including timing it to gaming sounds. Since then...I have added a few more RGB items because I can.
      Wake up and smell the corruption!

Comment

Yeah..., in all honesty..., a lot of this is new to me. I'm 60, and operate on a 13 y/o iMac....., don't laugh. : )

So the mouse with the disco lights is pretty cool.., useless, but pretty cool.
        Because of my business, and assorted other things that takes up the bulk of my time, I don't get to play games that much, other than UT, CIV 5, and dirt 5.

Mainly it's UT that I play the most..., specifically because I enjoy the camaraderie with playing with other like folk...., except the assholes.
        Believe it or not, it is a stress reliever for me, and I don't take the game to seriously ..., like some folk do.... "Rage Quitting"

Anyhow, I bet your rig looks like a UFO in a box? : ) *** Not to be confused with Jack in the box*** ; )

"Since then...I have added a few more RGB items because I can."

The worlds most empowering words... " Because I can "

Stay tru cuz, and thanks for the info.

Jonesie

Comment

Working...
        X