No announcement yet.

Prey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dude... be patient lol. it takes like 5 mins to get the rifle lol. Jump on the EI server in multiprey, i've been hanging out there.
    Mind as muscle, Body as energy, Spirit as thought.
    sigpic

Comment

the starting gun is a automatic sniper,it does little damage but in scope mode it like a normal sniper shot with lot's of damage.this plasma gun there isent reallly ammo for it,u get the ammo out of these craters from the wall,red plama and lighning,the garnades are like ut's spider mines,but they only jump once and blow up.Rocket garnade gun.i can't remember anymore.

Comment

The plasma gun is cool as it has 3 types of ammo, red plasma, lightning and sun fire. I like the sun beam the best you have to listen for the ammo depots they each make a unique weird little noise. The grenades can be used as regular nades or proximity mines good for leaving in doorways and behind portals hehehe.

My fav is the auto-gun tho, it's a heavy machine gun with a grenade launcher. 'nuff said!
        sigpic

Comment

call it the mini flak cannon

Comment

So why all the discussion about a game this old? Is it like ten dollars now or something?

It's basically the DOOM3 engine with freaky Duke Nukem style game play, made by the same people in fact. Sorry just curious why all the new found interest in it??

Comment

We're just looking for cool games to play... no real reason other than that.

Comment

Yet another good game looked over by the mainstream public. You like the portal system in portal? They stole it from prey hehehe. I've liked it since it came out, its a very polished doom3 engine game.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X