No announcement yet.

Need Help Converting Video Formats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VLC player has played everything I've thrown at it so far.
    sigpic

Comment

You guys have all been amazing with your help, I haven't even finished the download yet and I have several options to play/burn them thanks to all of you. Thanks a million, as always HTM rocks!
      sigpic

Comment

Update. Well I finally finished downloading the episodes. I used ConcertXToDVD and it worked flawlessly, in fact, I cannot believe the quality of the video and audio it produced. I can see all the fuss about .mkv files. The Video is crisp and clear, the audio is simple amazing and in multi-channel. At first I couldn't see subtitles, but all I needed to do was hit the subtitle button on the DVD player's remote (there's probably a menu item I missed when creating the DVD). Overall, it was amazingly simple. I did not have to extract the subtitle files or audio, ConvertXToDVD did it all for me, I just had to drag and drop the episodes. I was able to get 4 episodes burned at 121FPS per DVD and was able to create incredible looking menus with each episode having a small video preview next to the episode's title to select it. Thank you so much everyone for all the tips, advice and nohow to help me with this project. Crow, if you ever download anime with subs, get with me and I can get you the program and walk you through doing it, it worked better than I could have ever imagined. I am so happy! Thank you all!
        sigpic

Comment

divx

It seems to me that avi can be readable with divix.most of my vid library is avi and my dvd players are divix readable.panisonic has a great divix readable dvdplayer and it allso has a usb plug so i place the vid on my thumb drive and plug in to the dvd player and its read as a divx.It plays mkv as well.

Comment

Working...
          X