No announcement yet.

Gaming mouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

very similar to the mouse i have OT. I was going to order another RATT mouse, ended up buying this:
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B019OB663A/

supposed to be delivered tomorrow, we'll see how it goes!

Comment

Sorry I'm too late to this thread, but if don't like the one you bought consider this little-known brand. It's one of the best I've ever used.

https://zowie.benq.com/en/product/mouse/fk/fk2.html
      When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful & difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid.~Ricky Gervais

Comment

Well installing drivers for new mouse, found something I don't like already. There are no detents for the mouse wheel. Ill see how much of a problem that is after I get things installed and playing.

Comment

Originally posted by HTM~Ouch! View Post
          Sorry I'm too late to this thread, but if don't like the one you bought consider this little-known brand. It's one of the best I've ever used.

https://zowie.benq.com/en/product/mouse/fk/fk2.html

Ouch! Good to see you man!

Comment

Cheeze..........Doesn't the button just below the wheel toggle it between click and freewheel? It does on my Logi MX Master.
            Having a dog named "Shark" at the beach was a bad idea!

Comment

Originally posted by HTM|Minion View Post
              Ouch! Good to see you man!
              I stalk these halls on the regular. Mainly just to make sure I vote NO when Destinetute trys to worm his way back in...

I seriously miss you guys, but my new role at work has been a real challenge, and I barely have time to do much else.

I'm sure I'll be back on the server one day, just no idea when

I've even thought about making a cameo apperance at the shindig in Houston, but it would take divine intervention to put me in the right palce at the right time. And if I can I'll let you know!

Cheers Mates!
              When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful & difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid.~Ricky Gervais

Comment

Originally posted by HTM~Bluesman View Post
                Cheeze..........Doesn't the button just below the wheel toggle it between click and freewheel? It does on my Logi MX Master.
                i know this. Now....didn't then. worked pretty good last time I played, just need to get a handle on the settings. I kept hitting things and would go from kicking ass to wandering aimless.

Comment

Originally posted by HTM~CheeZmonZter View Post
                  i know this. Now....didn't then. worked pretty good last time I played, just need to get a handle on the settings. I kept hitting things and would go from kicking ass to wandering aimless.
                  Fucking clicked that dumbass button the other night too. I tell you what, if you've got a 20,000,000,000 long page document. Unclick that thing and give it a spin. it's worse than a 12 year old ADD kids fidget spinner. it will literally be at the bottom of the page in .02 seconds.

Comment

In the past, I've worked on spreadsheets that had over 150,000 lines. That freewheeling scroll wheel was a God send! Other than that, it's a PITA.

Comment

Cheez......I almost forgot. If you use the Logitech Options app, there is an option to turn off "SmartShift" and then lock the scroll wheel to "Ratchet". That will keep it from freewheeling. If you use regular MS drivers, I think you're out of luck.

Comment

This is a mechanical disconnect. it actually moves the detent ball away from the wheel. I had just forgotten about it that night, every time I tried to switch weapons....it was spinning faster than a methed out caffeine addict.

Comment

Maybe I misunderstood. As I understand it, the smartshift option is what makes the ball detent retract from the wheel, so then it free wheels. It is a mechanical action that can be controlled through the Options app. By turning off "SmartShift" and then locking the scroll wheel to "Ratchet", the ball should not retract at all.

Comment

Working...
                          X