No announcement yet.

New mouse recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ill take a glance. i usually dont play at anything higher than 1200. UT specifically i use 800.

Comment

i settled on teh deathadder v2. dont need the extra bells that come with the basilisk. Little smaller, less buttons, no stupid ass sniper button. cant say i know any personally that used the sniper button.

Comment

Originally posted by FuryofFive View Post
        i settled on teh deathadder v2. dont need the extra bells that come with the basilisk. Little smaller, less buttons, no stupid ass sniper button. cant say i know any personally that used the sniper button.
        So its been 4 months since this post.. i still have not gotten used to this mouse. However since then the deathadder v2 mini has come out. So i figured why not give that a try. Cousin, you have the viper mini right? You're a larger person, how does the small mouse work for you?

Comment

I have a Viper but its about the same size as the Deathadder so it fits my hand quite well.
          Wake up and smell the corruption!

Comment

I love my Basalisk...mine doesn't have a sniper button, but it does have an extra "paddle" button default assigned for DPI changes but can be configured for anything really. Not long ago, I had to replace mine and it wasn't in stock so while I waited on it, I went ahead and bought the Basalisk X Hyperspeed and actually LOVE it. It's wireless and can use either 2.4Ghz or Bluetooth connectivity. Same smaller footprint but much lighter, and has only 2 side buttons and a single extra button under the scroll wheel. Only negative is that even though it says "long life" battery...you won't know a battery is going out until it happens mid game...no indicator...pft. If they make a rechargeable version of it, I'll get that...oh yeah...you can get it pretty cheap comparatively
            I'm not gay........but $20 bucks is $20 bucks!

Comment

I think I mentioned this one before. It's an ultra light weight mouse in 2 sizes. The smaller Glorious Model 0- is for smaller hands or those that prefer a smaller mouse. The Model 0 is larger. Pixart sensor, Omron switches, braided cable, ventilated shell. As soon as my current mouse (G9) bites the dust, I'm ordering one of these!

https://www.pcgamingrace.com/product...us-matte-black
              Having a dog named "Shark" at the beach was a bad idea!

Comment

Originally posted by HTM~FooFoo(Ack!) View Post
                I love my Basalisk...mine doesn't have a sniper button, but it does have an extra "paddle" button default assigned for DPI changes but can be configured for anything really. Not long ago, I had to replace mine and it wasn't in stock so while I waited on it, I went ahead and bought the Basalisk X Hyperspeed and actually LOVE it. It's wireless and can use either 2.4Ghz or Bluetooth connectivity. Same smaller footprint but much lighter, and has only 2 side buttons and a single extra button under the scroll wheel. Only negative is that even though it says "long life" battery...you won't know a battery is going out until it happens mid game...no indicator...pft. If they make a rechargeable version of it, I'll get that...oh yeah...you can get it pretty cheap comparatively
                Those are great mice for people who have normal sized hands. I have teeny tiny hands. i have a good inch and half clearance on the mouse.

Comment

The Glorius Model 0- gaming mouse is made for smaller hands and is also super light weight.

The Logitech G305 looks to be smaller, and wireless to boot. Same with the Razer Atheris which was made for laptop use.

The Logi G9 I'm been using for years is definitely smaller, but good luck trying to find one!

Comment

Originally posted by HTM~Bluesman View Post
                    The Glorius Model 0- gaming mouse is made for smaller hands and is also super light weight.

The Logitech G305 looks to be smaller, and wireless to boot. Same with the Razer Atheris which was made for laptop use.

The Logi G9 I'm been using for years is definitely smaller, but good luck trying to find one!
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	119589054_758289034736107_8083736874445175359_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	65.3 KB
ID:	58782

Heres a pic showing the deathadder v2 mini(left) vs deathadder normal (right)

Comment

Looks like you've found your mouse.

Comment

Originally posted by HTM~Bluesman View Post
                        Looks like you've found your mouse.
                        not quite. i did a double take. I had already had the 305 on my radar. Then after trying the mini decided well. why not. so im picking one up tonight. ill see how that goes. The mini has a crappier sensor than the not mini. Not sure why they did that.

Something about the razer mouse and their super left curve. Have to shift my hand in a weird position just to hit the thumb buttons on left. i much liked the MX518 with its straight design. Even the Corsair M65 had a straight design.

Comment

For those of you that always liked the old Logitech 500 and 518 mice, Microcenter has the wireless Logitech M510 mouse for $25. DPI is only 1,000 but should work fine for the old farts that play here.

https://www.microcenter.com/product/...D-8A1F0AE0C72C

Comment

We talked about mouse pads a few weeks ago. This is the one I'm using and have been for a number of years. Teflon coated fiberglass bonded to a thin non-slip rubber back. It's maybe as thick as 2-3 business cards and doesn't wear out your mouse feet. I use clear packing tape along the edges to keep them in place and keep them from fraying if the mouse drags off and on the edge. I buy 2 at a time to save on shipping. They last about 3 years or so, YMMV.

https://catalog.cshyde.com/viewitems...pads-c4-ngen04

Click image for larger version

Name:	ngenpad2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.0 KB
ID:	58791

Comment

Working...
                            X