• Show
Clear All

• https://youtu.be/0zrqJo9kZ_Y

I saw her and wow
    DON'T WORRY FRAG HAPPY

Comment

• it'll work to keep those thighs slim!

Comment

• Haven't heard anything from Dave Mason in quite a while. Some might think that this song should only be done by Hendrix (written by Dylan) and most people wouldn't even attempt playing it, but Dave was actually playing 12 string with Hendrix on Electric Lady Land.

Having a dog named "Shark" at the beach was a bad idea!

Comment

• Another cover of Fleetwood Mac's "The Chain". I like it!

Comment

• Love that song, and, they did a fine job of covering it.
            In Memory of Anna Dixon
            Aug. 31,1964 - Dec. 6,2012

Life is just an illusion,so,enjoy the ride while you can.

Depression sux.......but the drugs are good.

Comment

• The slightly more metallic version of Phantom of the Opera..........It get's rolling about halfway through.

Comment

• For a moment I thought the one on the left side with the fiddle was Sarah McLachlan!

Apparently it's Amanda Shires from Lubbock, Texas

Comment

• https://youtu.be/RPnNGJLj584

Comment

• That is Amanda Shires, along with Brandi Carlile, Maren Morris, and Natalie Hemby. Brandi and Natalie are amazing songwriters.

Comment

• I'm a big fan of Larkin Poe, two sisters who used to play with another sister as The Lavelle Sisters. First saw them as openers for Elvis Costello in Tampa about five years ago or so...this was the first song they sang and I bought the album in the lobby during intermission. Can't express how moving this girls voice is live...
                      Last edited by HTM~FooFoo(Ack!); 02-28-2021, 12:26 AM.
                      I'm not gay........but $20 bucks is $20 bucks!

Comment

• Nice find Foo. I've heard them on some youtube vides with Joe Bonamassa (Keith Urban too) and they are fantastic! Always love hearing talented people that can play and sing at such a high level. Thanks for sharing.

Here's a cover of an old Bananarama song. Amy Lee is one of my favorite singers. Crazy gifted vocalist. During the pandemic she's been doing some virtual performances and this is one of those.

Last edited by HTM~Bluesman; 03-04-2021, 10:42 AM.

Comment

• Here's one for all of you Finnish symphonic metal fans......you know who you are!

Comment

• This is why I love Slipknot...err Corey Taylor err Stone Sour err....fuck dude, how many bands can you front?
                            Last edited by HTM~Cousin_Itt; 03-30-2021, 10:29 PM.
                            Wake up and smell the corruption!

Comment

• Dude is a fucking legend in my book... I listen to him daily no matter which version.... Slipknot, Stone Sour, CMFT.. etc.

Comment

• Rachael Price and Lake Street Dive. What a voice. Stumbled on these guys a few months ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X