No announcement yet.

Greetings from Coyote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, thanks for the good times on TAM last night. Y'all gave me quite a workout there... especially you, ZenEye. Dang, there's just no escaping those shock combos. Oh, and not even my mighty flashlight of doom could save me from Moo's wrath.

Good playing with you all. I'll have to stop by more often.
    "I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."
    -- Galileo Galilei

Comment

Awww... I missed it

I'll take extra geritol tonight and maybe be able to stay up later.

Comment

GGs Coyote

Comment

Yah, same to you, man! It was good being your wingman. That last game was a close one.
          "I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."
          -- Galileo Galilei

Comment

Yes it was.

Comment

Heya Coyote ! I know ya on the OMNI forums. Nice to see you are on the HTM forums. Too bad I missed ya on the Sactuary. I will see ya on some other night, day, whatever. Meet you on HTM servers, and sometimes I will be on the OMNI ONS. See ya later Coyote !
              sigpic

Comment

Hi SirKendrick Nice to see you here, too.
                -- Galileo Galilei

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote
                  Yah, same to you, man! It was good being your wingman. That last game was a close one.

It was a close one Me vs you two was fun!

Comment

Working...
                  X