• Show
Clear All

It is being looked at.

Comment

http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=561652

thanks for input and testing....

Comment

Thanks frog!

I can't seem to get Zextract to work properly though..I tried 3 different .uax files and each one produces a blank file with "[Zound Triggers]" at the top...

Comment

which uax are you trying? i have used on 15 or so with no issues...it is released separate so we can try to fix if sumfin is broke....

Comment

It works for me.

Comment

Obviously I'm doing something wrong here...does the uax need to be in the same folder as the exe? I tried various uax files and everyone did the same thing. My exe is NOT in my ut2004 folder either.

*edit* I tried it here on my pc at work and it worked fine. There must be something interfering on the gamer...odd.

Comment

the exe should be outside of your ut2004 folder (so ProAsm recommends)....other than that I can't think of what the issue may be.. glad it werks there for you..

Comment

I installed this on the new H-TownMadness! server and I must say this is by far the coolest version! Good job guys, the menu interface is outstanding.

*EDIT* Updated Sanctuary today....

Comment

I do have one question here. The prevous version I used had the ability to change the zound volume for each trigger, am I missing something or is this a thing of the past now?

Comment

It is no longer used. Clients can adjust their zound volume overall now though. No server side volume control is used anymore.

Comment

Thanks...

I do like the clientside volume control, but I used the individual zound volume to compensate for some rather loud zounds.

Comment

I just noticed something odd when looking for errors in the Freon server. For some reason Zextract added a line for a trigger that's called "Sound" in about half the uax's I used it on. After editing the ini and removing these non existant triggers everything seemed ok.

Comment

yes..we did several versions of Zextract trying to get rid of all the residual lines it adds sometimes. We got most of them, but there will be one or two that get through from time to time. It won't break anyhting, will just show an extra trigger in the menu that doesn't have a sound behind it.

Comment

Good...at least I'm not losing my mind here....

Comment

Working...
                              X