No announcement yet.

DM-HTM-Weeeee!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Map plays great Bob, I liked the "weeeee" when Cuz fell through the hole.

Comment

Lol. I hope he slid down the wall and survived.

Thanks Minion. I appreciate your feedback as always. Good, bad, or otherwise.

Originally posted by HTM|Minion View Post
      Map plays great Bob, I liked the "weeeee" when Cuz fell through the hole.
      "I tried to think but nuttin' happened."

Comment

Awesome job, Bob, you've done an amazing job on all of your maps. Thanks for taking the time to make these, and, looking forward to what comes next. Kudos, Brother.
        In Memory of Anna Dixon
        Aug. 31,1964 - Dec. 6,2012

Life is just an illusion,so,enjoy the ride while you can.

Depression sux.......but the drugs are good.

Comment

Thank you very much OT. I'm glad you have enjoyed them. I hope I'm getting a little better at it although at times I'm not so sure. Your input is very much appreciated.

Originally posted by HTM~olde_tymer View Post
          Awesome job, Bob, you've done an amazing job on all of your maps. Thanks for taking the time to make these, and, looking forward to what comes next. Kudos, Brother.

Comment

skank, I believe its time to finalize your map. It's been great buddy...please don't ask me to do it again.

Thanks for the feedback. I hope everyone enjoys this map.

~Bob

Comment

As always thanks for your hard work and dedication Bob. I've loaded the latest version on Solitude, Sanctuary and Isolation servers. I'm way too sore to play tonight, but hopefully tomorrow I can take a look at it. I've liked all the other versions, I can't wait to see the final.

Comment

You are very welcome. I don't think I changed much from the last beta. Its a pretty solid map as is.

Thanks again everyone.

Originally posted by HTM|Minion View Post
                As always thanks for your hard work and dedication Bob. I've loaded the latest version on Solitude, Sanctuary and Isolation servers. I'm way too sore to play tonight, but hopefully tomorrow I can take a look at it. I've liked all the other versions, I can't wait to see the final.

Comment

Working...
                X