Follow us on Steam Follow us on FB Follow us on Twitter Subscribe on Youtube

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DM-HTM-Days-of-Your (previously Yore-M-Agenayshun)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have incorporated most of the ideas that YI asked for and so this map is basically finished. I'll leave it as a beta for the next month to give plenty of time to play it and then I will finalize the DOY map.

DOY beta06 has been posted to the HTM site and as soon as Minion can he will place it on the servers.

Have fun. I'll try and catch everyone on TS soon.
    "I tried to think but nuttin' happened."

Comment

It's just been added on both Solitude and Sanctuary servers.

Comment

YI I've been very busy the last couple of months with other things but I think I have incorporated almost all of your suggestions, finished up on all the "invisible" things u never see and I believe I can call this map finished. It was a pleasure and I had a lot of fun making it.

Comment

Thanks for devoting so much of your time to these member maps Bob, you are in a word...awesome.

This final version has been added to redirect, Sanctuary and Solitude. Once i find info to access Asylum (Dextro's server) I'll add them there as well.

Comment

Originally posted by HTM|Minion View Post
            Thanks for devoting so much of your time to these member maps Bob, you are in a word...awesome....
            Awwww shucks Minion...it does take a lot of time and I hate to take so long on some maps and I don't want to use this as an excuse but I cannot control the medication they have me on now. This is the first time in my life that I have thrown up both hands and just gave in. I can't beat it. But it doesn't stop me from doing what I like most of the time. I like making maps for you guys. All day long. I love it when my maps present a challenge. You guys whine and moan a little and I change it a little...but not a lot. Haha. Thx Minion.

Comment

Working...
            X