traceroute to freaks world...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• traceroute to freaks world...

This is why I was scratching my head after some deaths.

GGz though
    Attached Files

Did Lunch help you figure the route? lol That sucks and is getting to be a common problem lately.Comcast?
    sigpic

Comment

Time Warner / Roadrunner

To Be honest I've heard rumor that Comcast has bought them out not sure how true?

Comment

Originally posted by cUnNiNg_StUnTs View Post
        Time Warner / Roadrunner

To Be honest I've heard rumor that Comcast has bought them out not sure how true?
        Very true, I loved my RR cable, but soon after the comcast take over my trace route went crazy like your's. I've since switched to AT&T and my route went back to normal and my ping was cut in half or better to Dallas.

I always heard in the past that comcast sucks... I guess I can officially agree now.

Comment

Ask for frequent flier miles.lol Well it looks like a SW Airlines discount flight.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freak View Post
            Did Lunch help you figure the route? lol That sucks and is getting to be a common problem lately.Comcast?
            Glad I'm not at home this summer. I'll stick to my nice near direct route to the servers (thank you school!)
            The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the CheeZ.

Comment

I told you guys Crimecast was asstastical.

Comment

Working...
              X