HTM 1v1 Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HTM 1v1 Tournament

Originally this tournament was going to use only DM-1on1-GardenOfStone, but we decided it would make for a more interesting tourney if each match was a "best of three". Players can now choose any three maps on the server as long as they are agreed on and the first player to win two games wins the round.

Matches will have a 15 minute time limit, the player with the most points at the end of the game wins that game. This will be a double elimination tournament, so you're not out until you lose twice!

Matches will be held at the HTM 1v1 server IP 72.29.117.211:7777.

UTComp will be the only mutator loaded.

Players are responsible for establishing game times and the winner is required to report back to this module to update the bracket standings.

Sp@ceMonkey and Minus played the first match last night, demos are available on the file server under "Demos/Tournament" if anyone is interested.

GGZ Impos!

Impos and i had our 1v1 match today, I won 2 of 3. Sorry if i cheesed you out of the first map imp, I figured since we were there we'd just play in roughinery. You can call a forfeit since we never really agreed on it if you want. Thanks for filling in, and lemme know if ya want a rematch

Otherwise, well fought sir, you are a honorable opponent
    Mind as muscle, Body as energy, Spirit as thought.
    sigpic

Comment

nah, it's all good! you kicked my a$$! *mumble*damned map control*mumble* gg's, I'll try to get my revenge on TAM lol cya
      'Would you like to play a game?' - WOPR

Comment

I made a few changes today, first of all I split the 16 slot tourney into two 8 slot tourneys so we can have 1 in "progress" for player reporting functions.

The second tourney "H-Town 1v1 ~ 2" will have losing players drop into the same tourney as the "H-Town 1v1" tourney and the winner of each tourney will face each other for a final.

I also removed players from the brackets that are not responding to email requests so this thing came move along a little faster.

I noticed a couple new names on the second tourney bracket "Defeat" and "Rhyo"...welcome to the tourney guys!

H-Town 1v1 (In Progress)

H-Town 1v1 ~ 2 (Open for Registration)

Comment

sign me up for the 1vs1 i guess lol

Comment

Originally posted by HTM|ETBABY187
            sign me up for the 1vs1 i guess lol
            It's best if you sign yourself up ET, that way you can report on your own matches. Just go HERE and hit "sign up".

Comment

>Hey, I know a few of you. I sometimes play in Freaks World or the 1v1 server. I'm on dial-up and not really that good but UTComps anti-lag code helps. Right now I'm trying to get a hold of GoinPro1LasTime for my 1v1.

Comment

Hi defeat

If you have any trouble getting a hold of him please let me know and I'll find him. I know he was having GPU issues last weekend, but I think he's back up and running now.

Comment

1v1 bracket 2...i need a victim.
                  If you want to watch a newbie middle aged drone flier crash a lot....
                  John Jones Drones on youtube. No sound yet.....LOL

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgT...4aMgNBFZK2NF4A

Comment

lol screw you i aint gonna be your victim if i sign up every time i play you i end up crying j/k monk :P

Comment

ROFL, I believe you are the one who cusses at me. lol

Comment

YAH ONE DAY im gonna call you jus to cuss u out!

Comment

Ok...let's DO THIS!!

The brackets are now full...although there seems to be one "cough" player who registered for both brackets..lol. The brackets now stand as follows.

1v1

1v1~2

I have sent an email to all players to set up thier matches asap.

Comment

well Minion forgive me. I did not get all this tourney sign up stuff. I thought I signed up for the elimination bracket. Please help me figure out whats going on.

Can't you just erase me from the new one? Or just sub a guy in. It will say my name but it still can be that person, you know. Surely we can do some thing. I just wanted in the elimination bracket. : (

Comment

It's no biggie... the only problem will be if you have to play with yourself somewhere down the line. Good thing we'll have a demo!

It's all for fun...I'm just glad the slots are full. BTW I am entering the losing players into the elimination bracket manually. This is the first time I've used this system too...so I understand the confusion.

Comment

Working...
                              X