HTM 1v1 Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HTM~YourImagination View Post
    I have a little experience in the 1v1 arena as I've played several people 1v1 on more than one occasion. That list includes people like zeneye, minus, lunchmeat, cousin itt, ouch, nonstop, and probably some others. I've played against ouch, nonstop, and minus the most though I'd say.
    I would not say that I have the most amount of time put into 1v1 matches, because really I do not.

Comment

• Wasn't saying you did minus, only that I've played against you a good amount of times 1v1. More than I have with some other people.

Comment

• Stand in line,I'm gonna woop all your ass's. lol
        sigpic

Comment

• Hell yes you will! You've improved a lot lately freak :P

Comment

• Maybe once this tournament is all said and done I can set up a "1337" bracket and a "n00b" bracket tournament. Everyone plays through and then the winner of both those brackets plays against each other. Kind of like the World Cup is done.

EDIT: The only reason I offer this is it seems like more people are interested and I know that Min is busy with work and what not. So yeah...

Comment

• Yup im a noob so I play in that bracket

Comment

• Originally posted by HTM~.:Q:. View Post
                Maybe once this tournament is all said and done I can set up a "1337" bracket and a "n00b" bracket tournament. Everyone plays through and then the winner of both those brackets plays against each other. Kind of like the World Cup is done.

EDIT: The only reason I offer this is it seems like more people are interested and I know that Min is busy with work and what not. So yeah...
                Thanks for offering to set this up .:Q:., I will indeed be leaving tomorrow for Cape Town and will not return until early December.

Since we have such a wide range of skill levels I was thinking this time maybe we use "Tam-dicap"mode. That way if the match gets real unbalanced the game will attempt to even the playing field through health reduction. What do you think?

Comment

• Originally posted by HTM|Minion View Post
                  Thanks for offering to set this up .:Q:., I will indeed be leaving tomorrow for Cape Town and will not return until early December.

Since we have such a wide range of skill levels I was thinking this time maybe we use "Tam-dicap"mode. That way if the match gets real unbalanced the game will attempt to even the playing field through health reduction. What do you think?
                  No problem. I just need to know who all wants to play and which category they think that they belong to.

Have a safe trip Min!

If we use "Tam-dicap" then there would be no need for separate brackets.

Comment

Might as well just ban all us "leet" players from future tourneys, lol.
                    I haven't visited the forums in 6 months and I come back to this...

/facepalm

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.”
                    ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Originally posted by HTM~nonstop View Post
                      I haven't visited the forums in 6 months and I come back to this...

/facepalm

Don't like my bunny suit?
                      sigpic

Comment

Might as well just ban all us "leet" players from future tourneys, lol.

HAHAHAHAHAHA! You think you are "leet"???? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
                        Wake up and smell the corruption!

Comment

• what ever happened to minus and imagination match?

Comment

Working...
                          X