No announcement yet.

HTM 1v1 Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ouch and I played our games, I guess we are waiting for imagination and hawk to play.

Comment

• Who won? Hawkette and I are in the double elimination bracket, cousin is still in the winners bracket.

Comment

• Originally posted by HTM~YourImagination
        Who won? Hawkette and I are in the double elimination bracket, cousin is still in the winners bracket.

Minus was like and I was like

Wasn't even close....
        When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful & difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid.~Ricky Gervais

Comment

• So Minus vs itt and winner of hawkette and I vs ouch?

Comment

• Round two with Minus vs Ouch is now complete. In two games Minus took the match, but Ouch didn't go away without a fight! Great games guys!

Minus will now face Cousin_Itt, with the winner facing the victor from the upcoming Hawkette vs YourImagination match.

Demos below for those that would like to download them.

Download Direct:

Or use the Index of HTM 1v1 Tournament Demos

Comment

• Doesn't Ouch get moved to the double elimination bracket now too?

Comment

• Originally posted by HTM~YourImagination
                Doesn't Ouch get moved to the double elimination bracket now too?
                The double elimination bracket was to give everyone that didn't win in round one a second chance. The bracket illustration above is pretty self explanatory. If you guys want a more complicated bracket next time we can have someone with more tournament knowledge set up the next one, as I really don't have a clue what I'm doing.

I would like to see this tournament end soon as I'm leaving for South Africa on the 5th and these awards need to be taken care of by the 4th. Unless you guys don't mind waiting another month that is.

Comment

• well ouch and threetoes should have a match, then winners of that play winner of imagination or hawk, then winner of that plays who ever is droped down to the loser's bracket, then final.

Comment

• I understand where you are coming from. However like I said, i need to leave the country for a month next week and I'd rather not be trying to take care of this from half way across the world.

We will do this again, change it up a bit and make the bracket more complicated next time. I'll try to have something put together before I return so maybe I can join in on the fun myself.

Comment

• What Min said period....this tourney has already been adjusted and I agreed with it but a second, more inclusive one would be best. Lets see how many HTM people we can get to join the next time...I would personally love to see 16 or more plus a double elimination style(I need the help) but lets finish this one first. BTW Minus, tomorrow will be good, I just ask one thing...Make it early so I aint totally strunck by that point......1v1 Walls is my choice. 3rd map choice would have to lean towards a carkpark/city brawl type...you pick it. I am just here for the ride.
                      Wake up and smell the corruption!

Comment

• I didn't realize it was only going to be first round eliminations in the 2nd bracket. Thank you for clarifying.

Comment

• -I personally think that elimination matches shouldnt be included in tournies. It just prolongs the process. I wouldn't include it in any future tourneys...whoever lost...lost. Also, tournies shouldn't include EVERYBODY...like one tourney should be only for the leet players like Ilya,Minus,Imagination,ZenEye etc and the other for regular players like the rest of us.....more fair.

Comment

• Might as well just ban all us "leet" players from future tourneys, lol.

Comment

• NAH MAN....its just you guys always going to win the tournies...you guys should have a separate tourney and us regular players our own so we can have a chance to win the prizes too :P

Comment

• Originally posted by HTM~YourImagination View Post
                                Might as well just ban all us "leet" players from future tourneys, lol.

Don't worry, he said leet. lol
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X