• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ooops im not playing hawkette nvm didnt notice the change ok np

Comment

• Originally posted by DesTineD View Post
      ooops im not playing hawkette nvm didnt notice the change ok np
      Yes, I changed the arrangement as I wanted to keep the same structure as the first bracket. Sorry for the confusion.

Comment

• Minus, my map of choice is osr-tangent. I'm available either mid day or late night as I work evenings until wednesday when I'm off.

Comment

• Minus's map of choice is echo. We are going to play our match tomorrow around 1 or 2 pm. Minus suggested that everyone else vote our third map for us and I'm ok with that.

Comment

• After eliminating 8 maps we have agreed to have everyone vote for one of the following three.

DM-Rankin-FE
            DM-1on1-Roughinery-FE
            DM-1on1-Reverse

Comment

• A polling thread was created for members to vote on their tie breaker map HERE

Comment

• Cousin and Threetoes.....Q and Hawkette..... did you guys and gals agree when to have your match? cmon move it move it :P

Comment

• Originally posted by HTM~YourImagination View Post
                  We are going to play our match tomorrow around 1 or 2 pm.
                  Freak has a good point, what time zone does this 1-2 PM take place in?

Comment

• Eastern

Comment

• I just got up and we'll be starting soon.

Comment

• Games are done. We played all three maps, I won the first two and Imagination won the last round, we played it because everyone voted for a map.

Comment

• Originally posted by DesTineD View Post
                          Cousin and Threetoes.....Q and Hawkette..... did you guys and gals agree when to have your match? cmon move it move it :P
                          Sheesh ok pushy :P

Q! I am available Sunday 10/18 in the afternoon, whenever. I'm central time zone. If that doesn't work for you I am available this week Tue-Fri in the afternoon/evening. Time doesn't matter. My map of choice is EchoDarkClouds, and for the third map I'm ok with any one of those except Roughinery.

Comment

• Haven't shaved for 3 weeks waitin to say this....

EYE GOT WINNER! AH HAHAHAHAH!!!

lol jk idc
                            Mind as muscle, Body as energy, Spirit as thought.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Hey Des, chill and smoke some pot or something! I will get a hold of Toes on FB and see when he is avail and post it here.
                              Wake up and smell the corruption!

Comment

• The last match in round one is now complete. These were three very good games, congratulations to both YourImagination and Minus for the great games! Since it is a best of three elimination, Minus will progress to round two to face Ouch while Your Imagination will head over to shake up the double elimination bracket and face DesTineD.

Good luck to all moving to their next bracket.

Demos below for those that would like to download them.

Download Direct:

Or use the Index of HTM 1v1 Tournament Demos

Comment

Working...
                                X