Clear All

• Sweet.. I just reminded the wife... lol

Comment

• Originally posted by HTM|Minus
      how you play the demo recording?
      http://www.h-townmadness.com/forum/s...ead.php?t=6485

Comment

• Cuz and .:Q:.....

Could you guys please pre-agree on a third map so there's no issues at game time?

Comment

• I will defer to Q on this Minion. We both like so many of the same.
          Wake up and smell the corruption!

Comment

• Ok cool, I just didn't want there to be last minute confusion like the last match. So what time are you guys playing, 7 eastern?

Comment

• CityBrawl?

Comment

• works for me

Comment

• EST right Q?

Comment

• Yeah... so 6 my time.

Comment

• I looked it up, was easy, make a folder C:/UT2004/Demos and put the files in there for viewing. And view in game under communities tab

Comment

• The third match in round one is now complete. Congratulations to both Cousin Itt and .:Q:. for great games! However this time Cousin Itt came out on top after two maps.

Demos below for those that would like to download them.

Download Direct:

Or use the Index of HTM 1v1 Tournament Demos

Comment

• Originally posted by HTM|Minion
                          The second match in round one is now complete. The match came down to the third and final map and a 9 to 9 score, it doesn't get any closer than that! Congratulations to both DesTineD and Ouch for games well played! Unfortunately only one player could walk away with the best of three and this time it was Ouch.

There was an issue with the server side demo recording on the first map, but the last two games are available for download below.

Download Direct:

Or use the Index of HTM 1v1 Tournament Demos to access all tournament demos.

Hawkette, Destined... are you up for a double elimination?

I'd be ok with a double elimination if others want to do it. I thought this was fun! Does the winner of that tournament get one of those prizes?? :P

Comment

• Originally posted by Hawkette
                            I'd be ok with a double elimination if others want to do it. I thought this was fun! Does the winner of that tournament get one of those prizes?? :P
                            Yes, the double elimination bracket would have all the players that didn't progress in the original bracket (notice I didn't call you losers) and create a second bracket with that winner facing the winner of the first bracket.

I'll tell you what I'll do.... If everyone wants to do the double elimination I will award the finalist from each bracket with their choice of one of the prizes. That way both players in the final round will take home a prize.

Everyone on board with this?

Comment

• Im interested in playing in the double elimination with Hawkette....Im willing to play her tomorrow(Tuesday) in the evening Eastern Time if she agrees. My map will be Under-L. I just need to know what maps you would like for the 3rd match....

Comment

• I'm up for it...

Comment

Working...
                                X