Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hah, figures :-p

Comment

• The second match in the first round of the double elimination bracket is now complete. The match put DesTineD against YourImagination. In two games YourImagination took the match, the final map was played for grins. Great games guys!

Demos below for those that would like to download them.

Download Direct:

Or use the Index of HTM 1v1 Tournament Demos

Comment

• So hawkette, what day is good for you? I am still working evenings most the time so I may need to check my schedule to see what days I'm off again I guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by HTM~YourImagination
          So hawkette, what day is good for you? I am still working evenings most the time so I may need to check my schedule to see what days I'm off again I guess.
          Well well well :P I work night shift sooo if we can't get it in sometime today or tonight then I can't play again until Tuesday or next Friday...

Comment

• Tuesday would be fine with me. I do work 5 pm to 1 am that day though.

Comment

• Dont mean to be nosy but i notice you imagination and hawkette work nights...what do you guys do?

Comment

• Delivery driver for Domino's

Comment

• Originally posted by HTM~YourImagination
                  Tuesday would be fine with me. I do work 5 pm to 1 am that day though.
                  Hmm well I can't play before 5, but we can play after 1 am if you want to, I'll be awake. Maybe I'll get my TS working too :P

Destined, I'm a registered nurse.

Comment

• Wow cool jobs Imagination and Hawkette

Comment

• Yeah after I get home is fine. It'll be sometime between 12:30 and 1:30 am.

Comment

• Originally posted by HTM~YourImagination View Post
                        Yeah after I get home is fine. It'll be sometime between 12:30 and 1:30 am.
                        That works. My map is EchoDarkClouds. Third map I don't really care as long as it's not Roughinery or Grendlekeep.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hawkette
                          Maybe I'll get my TS working too :P

Comment

• Oh my....

:>

Comment

• Lol.

Comment

• I choose cheops this time. How about altena or rankin for the third?

Comment

Working...
                                X