X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, ok cool

Comment

• Originally posted by HTM~Cousin_Itt View Post
      What Min said period....this tourney has already been adjusted and I agreed with it but a second, more inclusive one would be best. Lets see how many HTM people we can get to join the next time...I would personally love to see 16 or more plus a double elimination style(I need the help) but lets finish this one first. BTW Minus, tomorrow will be good, I just ask one thing...Make it early so I aint totally strunck by that point......1v1 Walls is my choice. 3rd map choice would have to lean towards a carkpark/city brawl type...you pick it. I am just here for the ride.
      Ok, well i am on now. also 1v1 walls is not in the list of tournament maps.

Comment

• Round two of the double elimination bracket is now complete. Hawkette faced YourImagination and these were VERY good games! However, only one may leave the matches victoious and this time it was YourImagination.

YourImagination will now face the winner of Cousin_Itt vs Minus.

Demos below for those that would like to download them.

Download Direct:

Or use the Index of HTM 1v1 Tournament Demos

Comment

• Round three is now complete. Cousin_Itt faced Minus in this round. These were very good games, however Minus emerged as the victor after two maps.

Minus will now face YourImagination in the final match.

Download Direct:

Comment

• Originally posted by HTM|Minion View Post
            Round two of the double elimination bracket is now complete. Hawkette faced YourImagination and these were VERY good games! However, only one may leave the matches victoious and this time it was YourImagination.

YourImagination will now face the winner of Cousin_Itt vs Minus.

Download Direct:

I played terribly this whole tournament. I should be put in the noob category next time.
            I had fun though! Thanks Minion for doing this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hawkette View Post
              I played terribly this whole tournament. I should be put in the noob category next time.
              I had fun though! Thanks Minion for doing this.
              I wish I could have watched your last matches real-time. I enjoyed watching the demos though, I thought you held your own pretty well.

I know the 1v1 format is unusual for most of us here, on the other hand I'm sure Minus and YourImagination have experience in the 1v1 arena and that experience helped a lot. We will do this again real soon and hopefully have a few more players join in. I know I'd like to join, it looks like everyone involved had a great time.

Madge, I sent you a PM regarding your prize.

I'd like to offer a 10th anniversary HTM t-shirt to Cousin_Itt and Hawkette for making it to the finals. Unfortunately I only have a choice of Grey with white logo in Large and XXlarge. If you two are interested PM me and I'll get those shipped to you. (logo example below).

Wait.... that's Freak's Halloween costume! Check out this thumbnail.
              Attached Files

Comment

• Min so sexy. lol
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freak View Post

Min so sexy. lol
                  I keep forgetting you saved that.... Doh!

Comment

• lol
                    sigpic

Comment

• We all have a copy of that Min... No need to worry that it ever disappears.

Comment

• I see, well I.... oops I think I dropped a thumbnail!
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Nahhh.....This is better...

Having a dog named "Shark" at the beach was a bad idea!

Comment

• Originally posted by HTM|Minion View Post
                            I see, well I.... oops I think I dropped a thumbnail!
                            LMAO!!

Comment

• I have a little experience in the 1v1 arena as I've played several people 1v1 on more than one occasion. That list includes people like zeneye, minus, lunchmeat, cousin itt, ouch, nonstop, and probably some others. I've played against ouch, nonstop, and minus the most though I'd say.

Comment

• Hawkette you played very well all things considered. You had me quite nervous through every bit of the first match and at least half of the second match.

Comment

Working...
                                X