No announcement yet.

zhare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think any of the combo's can be hit by accident from time to time so I have no preference.I heath up most of the time trying to get rez until I figured out how to make a macro for it.
    sigpic

Comment

@ Freak: we all know you mess up res all the time, no biggie, the rest of us have no problem lol. Sorry to single you out lol.

If people confuse button combos then that's their problem lol. BBFF is different from FFBB. Duh.

I'm just saying any combo of "ll" or "rr" will be triggered by dodge moves more often than "ff" or "bb". Any combo of keys that could be used in normal common movement will increase accidental triggering.

Accidental invis happens all the time in TAM servers that have invis enabled, in the heat of battle it happens. That's why I like that we have invis disabled, not just cuz it's kinda lame but also im not wasting my adren by accident. Share adren has the same effect as invis because of the similar button combo. I do like the mutator though don't get me wrong and I'd like to keep it if possible.

I like having the option of berserk so I disagree with overlapping that combo please.

We have: Boost, berserk, speed, resurrect. That pretty much takes up all the unique button combos.

Can we have the share combo set to a bind-able action? Like I could bind it to a single key? "Set input p bshareadren"? Something like that? That would solve the problem without changing or overlapping any adren combos we use and we wouldn't have to set up special macros either.
      Mind as muscle, Body as energy, Spirit as thought.
      sigpic

Comment

I wasn't gonna comment but been buggen me & after your bs on ts fuck you Eye.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freak
          I wasn't gonna comment but been buggen me & after your bs on ts fuck you Eye.

Was waiting for that!
          In Memory of Anna Dixon
          Aug. 31,1964 - Dec. 6,2012

Life is just an illusion,so,enjoy the ride while you can.

Depression sux.......but the drugs are good.

Comment

Originally posted by Freak
            I think any of the combo's can be hit by accident from time to time so I have no preference.I heath up most of the time trying to get rez until I figured out how to make a macro for it.
            I'm sorry ^^^this^^^ is similar to what I meant when I said "you mess up rez. no biggie. not singling you out lol" Sorry if I offended you but I was citing the same type of example and suggesting possible solutions. My bad, wasn't trying to come across that way.
            sigpic

Comment

I've hardly ever seen Freak miss the ress combo. I personally want invis back! Okay, I'm gong to go stand in the corner now.

Originally posted by HTM~ZenEye
              @ Freak: we all know you mess up res all the time, no biggie, the rest of us have no problem lol. Sorry to single you out lol.

If people confuse button combos then that's their problem lol. BBFF is different from FFBB. Duh.

I'm just saying any combo of "ll" or "rr" will be triggered by dodge moves more often than "ff" or "bb". Any combo of keys that could be used in normal common movement will increase accidental triggering.

Accidental invis happens all the time in TAM servers that have invis enabled, in the heat of battle it happens. That's why I like that we have invis disabled, not just cuz it's kinda lame but also im not wasting my adren by accident. Share adren has the same effect as invis because of the similar button combo. I do like the mutator though don't get me wrong and I'd like to keep it if possible.

I like having the option of berserk so I disagree with overlapping that combo please.

We have: Boost, berserk, speed, resurrect. That pretty much takes up all the unique button combos.

Can we have the share combo set to a bind-able action? Like I could bind it to a single key? "Set input p bshareadren"? Something like that? That would solve the problem without changing or overlapping any adren combos we use and we wouldn't have to set up special macros either.

Comment

lol INVIS HAX!!!
                sigpic

Comment

lol INVIS HAX!!!
                  I like invis and weapon regen...I know I am a bad person.

I also have Dogs goat...hahaha...boy the things he has told me about dog!

Comment

Normal movement? For me, I do use front dodge and back dodge quite often. In fact, there is at least one HTM player who use forward and back dodge almost exclusively. Just because you don't use the dodges, doesn't make them non-normal moves. I'm pretty sure any combination of LFRB could be considered normal movement by many people. My argument argument for using invis' buttons was that we were not using that combo. Anything that is more than that might just get too complex for most to remember in the heat of battle. Honestly, if I am in a heated battle, I'll share adren anyway since it increases my chances of coming alive again.

Combos don't work this way, and I do not know if there is a way to make a combo (the standard way) without having some kind of button combination. I have not experimented with trying to set a button function to call the combo if the adren is enough, but it may be worth looking into.

Right now, I am trying to see if I can make the combo configurable (with respect to activation buttons) for servers. If I can get that to work, I'll look into getting it to be configurable for clients so that all players can have their own settings. If all that works, I might try to remake all the current combos and extend them with this functionality.
                    The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the CheeZ.

Comment

Originally posted by HTM|KHaN
                      I like invis and weapon regen...I know I am a bad person.

I also have Dogs goat...hahaha...boy the things he has told me about dog!
                      I like the "easy" button from the staples ads lol. Screw a KB and mouse!
                      sigpic

Comment

Right now, I am trying to see if I can make the combo configurable (with respect to activation buttons) for servers. If I can get that to work, I'll look into getting it to be configurable for clients so that all players can have their own settings. If all that works, I might try to remake all the current combos and extend them with this functionality.
                        That's a great idea, that would eliminate the "normal movement" variable. The config of the trigger could be user specific and thus adaptable to play style/button config.

<nominates Par for the smartypants award>
                        sigpic

Comment

I would rather go for wep regen over invis and share adren.

Comment

Has anyone seen the goat?
                            Something Clever Goes Here

Comment

[QUOTE=

I also have Dogs goat...hahaha...boy the things he has told me about dog! [/QUOTE]

lol
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X