Comment

Wore out another.
        Attached Files
        sigpic

Comment

Love my new Deathadder Chroma.

sigpic

Comment

I am using the Logitech proteous core G502 - I love it, going to be playing UT with it really soon! I even bought a nice headset like a year ago for TS, never got to use it either! Gotta get my shit together and get in the servers and then get my ass beat - or gooed.....
            sigpic

Comment

I am currently trying out the Logitech G602... it was free

Comment

Still like my Logitech G9x even though they discontinued it. Fortunately I bought a few backups so when this one dies I have 3 more. Same goes for my Steelseries MERC Stealth keyboard but I only have 2 backups for that.

Having a dog named "Shark" at the beach was a bad idea!

Comment

AH I loved the G9x, best mouse I ever used, I bought 3 of them and all 3 eventually died. I tried to repair one of them, but failed. I've been playing the Half-Life 2 series, and while not as intense of a shooter as UT, the G502 seems to be a solid performer, I think it will do well with UT, but really miss the G9x, only places I have seen it online since it has been discontinued are for outrageous prices, and after having 3 of them fail on me, I would be scared to fork out the money for one - wish they didn't discontinue it, loved that mouse.
                  sigpic

Comment

My new keyboard.

sigpic

Comment

very nice Freak!
                      sigpic

Comment

Belta....I know you were looking for a G9. I remember Alienware marketing a mouse that was made by Logitech based on the G9. Still some on ebay and priced better than the Logitech.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Alienware-Ta...p2054897.l4275

Comment

That alienware one you linked looks like a G9x, not a bad price either! I liked how small g9 and g9x were in my hand, I have smaller hands so it was comfortable for me, and light without the weights. My sensitivity for UT is so low, I have to do a lot of lifting and long sweeping of the mouse to make quick moves/looks and that mouse was great for that. The G502 is a bit longer length-wise and just a bit heavier than g9x without weights, but it has a nice feel to it - also has thumb buttons for quick access to the goo gun (in my settings) - bah I need to play UT and meet some of the new guys (that are not so new now lol)
                          sigpic

Comment

I have the alienware mouse, it's too small for my hand.

http://www.buydig.com/shop/product.a...456&cadevice=c
                            sigpic

Comment

TG.....That's what I like about the G9 as well. I only use my thumb and little finger to hold the mouse and I lift it quite a bit as well. The G9 is small and light enough to enable me to do that. I don't know how the Alienware compares in size but if it is similar it might be a good alternative for those of us that like a smaller gaming mouse.

Roccat also makes a "mid-size" gaming mouse. The next time I'm at Microcenter I'm going to see if they have that and/or the Alienware in stock.

Comment

Sweet. The one you and Freak linked looks pretty similar to g9x. On Freak's link it's only $53.99 with free shipping. I did another check on a new G9x and prices are still ridiculous. The cheapest one I found was for $189.99 and found some for $329.99. I mean wth?? It's an awesome mouse, but no mouse is worth that kind of money, not even at $189. Thank you Blues and Freak for posting those links and making me aware of the Alienware version.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X