Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK NOW I'M EFFIMNG PISSED! I GOTTA LEARN TO BE MORE VERSATILE?!?!?! I USE EVERY WEAPON AS IT SUPPOSED TO BE USED!!! IF I HEADSHOT YOU IT'S MINI/LINK TIME! THAT'S CALLED PROPER WEAPON PROGRESSION! LONG/MID/SHORT RANGE! THAT'S CALLED EFFICIENCY!!! GROW UP! SHEEP!

Anyway... I digress... It is not fair to FORCE people to play the way you want them to play. The weapon ammo was the same for YEARS. I don't recall a vote to change it. We're all adults, put it to a vote!

HTM servers have always been fun for EVERYBODY, now they're just fun for anybody who doesn't use link or bio. Fascism.

Sad. Kick me, ban me. IDC. YOU made things not fun. Not me.

I'd like to be free to play how I want without BS persecution.

Freak is 100% right I'll be playing in Sanc, where there is more fun.

Mind as muscle, Body as energy, Spirit as thought.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by HTM~ZenEye
      OK NOW I'M EFFIMNG PISSED! I GOTTA LEARN TO BE MORE VERSATILE?!?!?! I USE EVERY WEAPON AS IT SUPPOSED TO BE USED!!! IF I HEADSHOT YOU IT'S MINI/LINK TIME! THAT'S CALLED PROPER WEAPON PROGRESSION! LONG/MID/SHORT RANGE! THAT'S CALLED EFFICIENCY!!! GROW UP! SHEEP!

Anyway... I digress... It is not fair to FORCE people to play the way you want them to play. The weapon ammo was the same for YEARS. I don't recall a vote to change it. We're all adults, put it to a vote!

HTM servers have always been fun for EVERYBODY, now they're just fun for anybody who doesn't use link or bio. Fascism.

Wow... just wow.

First of all I don't need a vote. I can pull the plug on this forum, the website and every server we have in about 30 seconds. So I don't know who the fuck you think you are talking to. You have been playing with mutators I've "forced" on the servers for years, but OMG! don't change the ammo.

I work 12-14 hours a day and have little time for this game, this forum or anything else UT2004 related. When I do come in to play I have to put other things on the back burner. When I do jump in I hear people whine. The ammo... the ping... the tick rate .. the packet loss... the lag. This is no longer fun for me either regardless of the ammo.

I can find better things to do with my time.

I'll change the ammo back... enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by HTM|Minion
        Wow... just wow.

First of all I don't need a vote. I can pull the plug on this forum, the website and every server we have in about 30 seconds. So I don't know who the fuck you think you are talking to. You have been playing with mutators I've "forced" on the servers for years, but OMG! don't change the ammo.

I work 12-14 hours a day and have little time for this game, this forum or anything else UT2004 related. When I do come in to play I have to put other things on the back burner. When I do jump in I hear people whine. The ammo... the ping... the tick rate .. the packet loss... the lag. This is no longer fun for me either regardless of the ammo.

I can find better things to do with my time.

I'll change the ammo back... enjoy
        This is exactly what i was thinking. Sorry WE offended the GREAT Minion. I love you man, you're the best admin ever. But blatantly changing the game to suit YOUR needs doesn't fly. We have had the same ammo count for YEARS, what changed? YOU don't like certain weapons, ok, no problem. But don't FORCE other people to play the way YOU want. You have never done that in the past. You have always been fair and equitable, never crass or bullish. So ban me if you want but a good admin caters to his community. If you would have put ammo changes, however small, to a vote, no problem. But you didn't because <minion>"I don't need a vote."</minion>. Forcing mutators doesn't TAKE AWAY from fundamental gameplay. Would you like it if someone took away your favorite weapons? No. I'm all for limiting ammo but taking away 75% link and 50% bio is ridiculous! It was fine the way it was!

We know you work hard, we do. But you know what, we matter too. So go ahead find better things to do with your time. I don't blame you. Do what you want, they're your servers, who are we to stand in your way? We're just miserable people, who love UT. I wish i could contribute more $$$ to the cause but alas, i'm a loser and i dont have a job. Sorry. the next time i have electronic money, i'll kick ya down some corn bro. Sheesh.

I didn't complain about ammo count until it was changed.

As far as complaints about ping/PL/lag/ that's none of your concern. Thick skin man, cmon!

$.02

<3 <3 <3 Sorry man, i got a strong reaction to BS.

****EDIT: also if someone else complained about the ammo, which facilitated the change, name them. Please. I don't want to blame you if it's not your idea.
        sigpic

Comment

I GOTTA LEARN TO BE MORE VERSATILE?!?!?!
          and just to clarify, I got really pist at "HTM~Yourimagination" for saying this. Not minion.
          sigpic

Comment

for the record. Zen, don't use me to bolster your cause. If I'm wanting something I'll ask.

Comment

Originally posted by HTM~CheeZmonZter View Post
              for the record. Zen, don't use me to bolster your cause. If I'm wanting something I'll ask.
              That's why i said "don't quote me", i wasn't sure of your position. Sorry.
              sigpic

Comment

Dude, this ain't your sandbox, you of all people know better! tsk tsk tsk.
                Wake up and smell the corruption!

Comment

WOW Zen!!! Unbelievable!!!

You are a ass!!!

I can't believe you would act like this. A little difference in the amount of ammo on one weapon and you act like a child. Attacking the guy that puts all of this together.

Very sad...
                  B.O.L.O.G.N.A.

Comment

I love how everybody turns on me sooo quick. yeah screw zen. How about i take away your weapons. No more LG for you lunch, would you like that? No more flak for you Cuz. Because it's too powerful and spammy. BS and you know it.

I PM'ed minion and apologized. You guys are late to the party.

For years the ammo was the same, why change now? because Minion was in a bad mood. BS.

OH BOY LETS ALL GANG UP ON ZEN FOR GETTING ANGRY FOR THE FIRST TIME IN YEARS!

BS.
                    sigpic

Comment

Once again B, it ain't your sandbox, get over it!
                      Wake up and smell the corruption!

Comment

I am over it. It was an alcohol fueled rage, because Imagination pissed me off after a 5th of vodka. Wasn't even directed at poor Minion.
                        sigpic

Comment

This thread is now closed. Weapons will remain as is, netcode will remain as is.

Everyone restart their computer and come back as friends.

Locked....

Comment

Working...
                          X