For Windows 10 64bit issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Windows 10 64bit issues

Thought I'd share this in case anybody was/is having to use the reducemouselag=false fix to run UT full screen. I found a link to some info that worked perfectly for me. Before, I wasn't able to adjust any display settings in-game, ie brightness, contrast etc...and to run the game full screen, I had to use the mouselag trick or the game would crash on loading with an error saying d3d renderer lost. I know some prefer the OpenGL driver over the direct x, esp for nvidia users like me, but I just like dx better. Anyway, if you look at post #11 from user Mecha417 on the following link and follow the instructions, it will fix everything for you, including being able to enable reduce mouse lag. Don't worry about the one fix saying for Dues Ex...it works perfectly on my computer and others I've talked to who have used it...anyway, hope this helps.

https://forums.unrealtournament.com/...l=1#post216456
    I'm not gay........but $20 bucks is $20 bucks!

The d3d render works for me, I just used the 64 bit exe. icon to load game and all adjustments work, had to change my open gl back to d3d render first in my ini.
    sigpic

Comment

I have the 64 bit loader but when I opened it, all ini settings were default and I just didn't feel like going through all that again so stuck with 32...does the 64bit run smoother for you?

Comment

Originally posted by HTM~FooFoo(Ack!)
        I have the 64 bit loader but when I opened it, all ini settings were default and I just didn't feel like going through all that again so stuck with 32...does the 64bit run smoother for you?
        My settings are the same in 32 and 64 bit in the .ini
        sigpic

Comment

I used the 64 bit as well and no issues.

Comment

Originally posted by HTM~FooFoo(Ack!)
            Make a copy of your ut2004.ini and rename it to ut2004-win64.ini place in system folder and all should be well.

Comment

kk

Comment

Working...
              X