No announcement yet.

Vid card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you sir, I replied via PM as well.

Wish me luck boys, getting ready to uninstall the Radeon, and 1660 here I come.... once I have the right display cable. False start. need to pick up cable on my way home tomorrow. thought I had the DVI cable but it's HDMI and my monitor doesn't have that port.
    Last edited by HTM~CheeZmonZter; 06-17-2020, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Vid card installed and seems to be running correctly. downloading new drivers and updates to the software as I type. lets hope this cures the artifacts i've been seeing in the game. Looking at my old AMD reference card, the heatpipes seem to be leaking which could have lead to my issues. The temps never displayed overly high, but....

Comment

Well, it won't load Gigabytes included software without going BSOD. I was able to download a different one that seems to be stable. As soon as the sun descends behind neighbors roof, i'll join in and see how it does gaming!

Comment

Did great gaming, I jumped a lot of the settings up and no hiccoughs. this is a good thing. and in Folding...holy moly. I went from 25-30,000 points per day with the old card to 700,000+ so far. Just a slightly more powerful card. Now I can download all those games I've been putting off and really piss off the wife...

Now to upgrade from my little monitor!! Thanks to everyone that offered to help out with the cost/installation of the new card. Means a lot to know you guys are here willing to help out!!
          Last edited by HTM~CheeZmonZter; 06-20-2020, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X