Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hawkette View Post
    Sheesh ok pushy :P

Q! I am available Sunday 10/18 in the afternoon, whenever. I'm central time zone. If that doesn't work for you I am available this week Tue-Fri in the afternoon/evening. Time doesn't matter. My map of choice is EchoDarkClouds, and for the third map I'm ok with any one of those except Roughinery.

I know right? All pushy and crap!

Tomorrow afternoon should be fine. I have nothing planned for tomorrow except watching TWD at 8pm. I am central time as well. Pick a time and let me know.

My map of choice is CityBrawl. :P

Comment

• Originally posted by HTM~Cousin_Itt View Post
      Hey Des, chill and smoke some pot or something! I will get a hold of Toes on FB and see when he is avail and post it here.
      Jajaja too much adderal in my brains!!!!!!!!!! oh yeah!

Comment

• Originally posted by HTM~.:Q:. View Post
        I know right? All pushy and crap!

Tomorrow afternoon should be fine. I have nothing planned for tomorrow except watching TWD at 8pm. I am central time as well. Pick a time and let me know.

My map of choice is CityBrawl. :P
        Yeah I have nothing planned either other than waking up really late.
        Sooo 3 or 4 pm would be fine...

Comment

• Destined, I am available roughly between 1 and 3 pm eastern. I'm off wednesday and thursday this coming week though if that doesn't work for you.

Comment

• From Mike AKA 3toes via FB chat
            t" I forfeit i can't do this tourney thing right now to much shit going on here to really be able to do any kind of gaming atm"

Herm
            Wake up and smell the corruption!

Comment

• Originally posted by HTM~Cousin_Itt View Post
              From Mike AKA 3toes via FB chat .....

Herm
              That's unfortunate, but sometimes life does have to take priority. What do you want to do here Cuz, we can move you to the next round or I can try to find a replacement for Mike, your call.

I don't mind standing in if no one else wants to, but in a way I feel it's unfair because I didn't EARN the spot like you did.

Comment

• Why don't we do 3pm Hawkette? I should be around.

I say bump Cuz up to the next round. A forfeit it a forfeit. :/

Comment

• I will need to push it out to 4pm. Had something come up. Sorry!

Comment

• That's unfortunate, but sometimes life does have to take priority. What do you want to do here Cuz, we can move you to the next round or I can try to find a replacement for Mike, your call.

I don't mind standing in if no one else wants to, but in a way I feel it's unfair because I didn't EARN the spot like you did.
                    I was torn on this to be honest, but I keep getting told I earned it so I will take the advance to the next round due to the forfeit...not exactly what I wanted but I agree with the fairness of it all too. Guess I will just have to wait longer to play again.
                    Wake up and smell the corruption!

Comment

• Originally posted by HTM~YourImagination
                      Destined, I am available roughly between 1 and 3 pm eastern. I'm off wednesday and thursday this coming week though if that doesn't work for you.
                      I'm off Wednesday and Thursday so Wednesday would be best. 10pm Eastern time is good for me. My map of choice is Under-L.....give me 3 maps you would like for 3rd map and I'll pick one.

Comment

• Due to a forfeiture by Threetoes CousinItt will move to round three of the tournament to face the victor of the Minus VS Ouch match up.

The first match in the first round of the double elimination bracket is now complete. These were two great games, congratulations to both Hawkette and .:Q:. for the good games! Hawkette will walk away with two wins in this match and proceed to round to awaiting the winner of the DesTineD VS YourImagination match.

Good luck to all in your next matches!

Demos below for those that would like to download them.

Download Direct:

Or use the Index of HTM 1v1 Tournament Demos

Comment

• We KNOW Cousin itt only won because of Slip knot. ;-)

Comment

• My map of choice will be tangent again. As for the third map, I am fine with whatever you decide destined

Comment

• Also, wednesday 10 pm eastern is good for me.

Comment

• Ok, well lets make it
                                Citybrawl-2nt

Comment

Working...
                                X